Who Am I?

I am Dr. Nancy Bereman, retired after 33 years on the faculty at Wichita State University. I taught courses in Human Resource Management. In retirement, I do a little bit of everything. Writing in this blog is one of them. As my byline reads... Just my random thoughts about life, work, and play. You may contact me at my email address: NancyBereman@gmail.com.


Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I Could Not Resist

 

Some of you might remember when I sold my Mini Cooper in December of 2021.  If not check it out HERE.

It was very low mileage and I received $200 more than I paid for it.  

At the time, I was concerned about our need to coordinate our driving needs with only one car.  Well it was fine for awhile, but then I started getting more and more cabin fever.  I started looking online for Mini Coopers.  I found one at CarMax that I came pretty close to buying.  It was a four door Countryman and I thought it would work out.  Then I did a search for used Mini's at the Mini dealership here and found the one above - Mini Cooper S 2022 with mileage of 1414. The owner saw a higher powered Mini and traded this one in on it.  It really wasn't inexpensive, but it fit my needs and to be honest, my desires.  So once again I am the owner of a Mini Cooper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on recognizing this is necessary for rebalancing your Vibration! (perhaps you realize that Phyllis F has one that she loves & she will be in town for the NHS Reunion. You two could have a Mini rally at the Castle). Sherry