Who Am I?

I am Dr. Nancy Bereman, retired after 33 years on the faculty at Wichita State University. I taught courses in Human Resource Management. In retirement, I do a little bit of everything. Writing in this blog is one of them. As my byline reads... Just my random thoughts about life, work, and play. You may contact me at my email address: NancyBereman@gmail.com.


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring Semester Starts!

Yesterday (Jan 22nd) was the first day of classes for the Spring 2013 semester.  Since I have a MW teaching schedule, today is the first day that I am meeting with my students (and my last semester in the classroom).  I'm going to do an experiment in my HRM 668 class (compensation and benefits) and try "tweeting" information to my students.  If anyone wants to follow me on Twitter, I am @Nbereman.  

No comments: