Who Am I?

I am Dr. Nancy Bereman, retired after 33 years on the faculty at Wichita State University. I taught courses in Human Resource Management. In retirement, I do a little bit of everything. Writing in this blog is one of them. As my byline reads... Just my random thoughts about life, work, and play. You may contact me at my email address: NancyBereman@gmail.com.


Saturday, May 22, 2021

Lunch at Stearman Field Bar and Grill

 

Yesterday Richard and I took a trip out to Benton, Kansas to have lunch at the Stearman Field Bar and Grill.  This is a favorite spot for us on a nice day to have a leisurely lunch and watch planes fly in and out.  The restaurant has been reviewed by Wichita By E.B. (a website that reviews restaurants in and around Wichita.  I recommend the review. Our favorites are the 6-inch pizzas.  My personal favorite is the 6-inch Chicken Alfredo.

The trip takes about 30 minutes from our home on the NW side of Wichita.


In this COVID-19 era, we especially like the partially outdoor seating area.  Check out the HUGE ceiling fan!




No comments: