Who Am I?

I am Dr. Nancy Bereman, retired after 33 years on the faculty at Wichita State University. I taught courses in Human Resource Management. In retirement, I do a little bit of everything. Writing in this blog is one of them. As my byline reads... Just my random thoughts about life, work, and play. You may contact me at my email address: NancyBereman@gmail.com.


Friday, August 30, 2013

Lifehacker tells you how to stay motivated and finish your school work!

Lifehacker is one of my very favorite websites to visit.  I almost ALWAYS learn something valuable there.  I am always surprised by the breadth of information that can be found there.  I've learned how often to mow my yard and how to pick out the best school supplies.  For right now I thought it would be appropriate to give you a link to the Lifehacker post on How to Stay Motivated and Finish Your School Work!   I'm going to use some of these tips to manage my own work flow for writing.  The ideas are widely applicable. 

Don't delay.  Click on that link and study it NOW.  It might just save your grades this semester.

No comments: