Who Am I?

I am Dr. Nancy Bereman, retired after 33 years on the faculty at Wichita State University. I taught courses in Human Resource Management. In retirement, I do a little bit of everything. Writing in this blog is one of them. As my byline reads... Just my random thoughts about life, work, and play. You may contact me at my email address: NancyBereman@gmail.com.


Wednesday, October 25, 2023

2023 Cruise - Day 6 and 7 - Dublin and Belfast

 Due to an unfortunate circumstance, we did not go ashore at these two ports. Prior to our trip, I did a stupid thing and bought two pairs of new shoes.  They were a brand known for comfort.  However, I walked a LOT on one of the pairs and rubbed blisters on the outside of both of my little toes.  They hurt a lot and required bandages.  Because of that, we did not go on the tour of the Jameson Distillery that we had scheduled.   I would have enjoyed a nip of Irish Whiskey.

 

 We also did not go ashore at Belfast, as we had gone ashore there on our last trip.  

No comments: